Confident strides forward.
Guiding your every mile, the Guide 14 is pure performance in a shoe. You’ll even want to wear it past your workout. The look is clean, the ride is smooth and, most importantly, you’ll be confident with every stride forward.
- Newly formulated PWRRUN foam packs in more responsiveness with a softer feel than most other EVA formulations, so it delivers a livelier sensation than what stability-seeking runners are accustomed to.
- The tonal medial TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper both help deliver 360 degrees of stability while disappearing into the design of the shoe for a clean overall look.
- FORMFIT addresses the collective constructions that help our shoes wrap and fit around your entire foot, and the Guide 14 has been streamlined to achieve more comfort with less bulk. Runners will primarily notice this in the enhanced heel fit and a generally lighter feel on foot.
- Category: Stability
- Weight: Men 10.5oz (298g)
- Offset: 8mm (32.5mm / 24.5mm)