Under Armour® Men's Charged Bandit Trail Running Shoes
- Flexible, durable, and protective trail-running shoes
- Lightweight and durable engineered mesh uppers
- Thermoplastic PU exoskeleton through the heel and mid-foot
- High rebound EVA sockliners
- Advanced dual-layer Charged Cushioning midsoles
Take on trails with the flexible protection of the Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit Trail Running Shoes on your feet. The lightweight and durable engineered mesh uppers deliver breathable, flexible support on the trail with help from an exterior thermoplastic polyurethane skeleton through the heel and midfoot area. Under the feet, high-rebound EVA sockliners provide consistent cushioning. Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsoles feature firmer material below the heel and softer material under the forefoot to offer support and comfort that's built to perform. Made of a high-abrasion rubber, the Charged Bandit Trail's traction outsoles provide extended durability and grip with anatomically-placed flex grooves for proper flexibility. Shoes also feature a Molded Comfort Collar and reflective details for greater visibility in low light. 8mm offset. Imported.